29 September 2008

4.5 months and a TOOTH

Now we know why the little guy hasn't been sleeping so well! We found a tooth on Saturday. He is such an easy going little guy that I missed some of the cues. There hasn't been any screaming, just a strong desire to be held plus the inability to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. I am tired!

Mara and I took some pics of Nolan in a little sailor suit that my brothers wore, once upon a time- before they grew into Big Friendly Giants.

Handsome boy!

Blue Eyes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he is growing fast! Those beautiful big blue eyes must melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie. Bo hasn't been sleeping more than 2 hours at a time and is super fussy too. I have to hold him all day and don't get anything done. He's 4 months now... maybe he's getting a tooth. Isn't 4 1/2 months kind of early? How old were your other kids when they got their firsts?

    ReplyDelete